I love cooking and trying lots of different recipes esp when I took a year off to look after my son. My main problem is, I got my recipe from all over the place, mum, friends, internet, books and never actually copied them..each time I need the recipe, I spent ages looking for the same recipe all over again. Mainly online, so not only I need to remember where I got it from, but whose recipe etc etc..It annoys me no end

So hopefully by compiling it here, I won't loose them anymore and they should be easier to find ehhh?? We'll see.

I'm a bit busy at work though, so not sure if I'll keep this blog running but we shall see..

Bookmark and Share



This entry was posted on 3:01 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: